Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: ncaa 09

  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ncaa 09

    Anyone wanting to play online just pm me
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    How is it BTW? Is it as bad as the other thread says?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Its more realistic such as, not being able to roll out and throw the ball 65 yards on the roll. You pretty much have to have precision passing to ocmplete passes on this one as well as setting your qb`s feet or its a guaranteed INT
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Overall I like it, the more I have played it, the more I am getting used to some of the new functions. The QB throwing motion is the only thing I have a problem with, which will hopefully get fixed with a patch later on but other than that, it is good. The online dynasty is pretty cool, I have to say I have enjoyed that. If anyone wants to start one up on here I will join, just let me know.


    Now if they would hurry up and get the rosters set up, I will be a happy man.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ncaa 09

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You pretty much have to have precision passing to ocmplete passes on this one as well as setting your qb`s feet or its a guaranteed INT </div></div>

    Unless your playing with Tebow...

    I'm down to join a Online Dynasty too if anyone else is.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    How do you do the online dynasty?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Can you play the online dynasty across systems? I'm guessing no, however you may be able to when it comes to PS3/PS2.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    If you play legend mode you start out with your local high school team.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    The online dynasty is cool. You just pick your team and whoever else wants to play. Say you have enough players to play the whole SEC. Then each player has a team. You and each player play out each week (recruiting, which includes battling with other players for recruite, play each game, etc.) then each player plays their game and when each are done, you advance to the next week and so on. Me and a buddy of mine are doing one ( I am of course UT and he is Bama) We are about in week 4.

    YOu can host 1 I think and play in 5 others. Pretty cool if we can get enough to play. You can do as little as 2 and as many as you want. PM me or just reply if interested on the PS3 and we will set one up.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    I have PS2
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •